Sunday, June 11, 2006

Chaw-coh-whole-lotta-love

Ok... totally just saw Kevin Corrigan crossing the street on my way back from taking my sister to the train. Should have let him cross in front of me, got flustered for some reason... Oh, Kevin.

Trying to figure out where and when the winning films are playing. Perhaps Kevin is going to see one of them?

I will not use art to sit next to Kevin Corrigan. I will not use art to sit next to Kevin Corrigan. I will not use art to sit next to Kevin Corrigan.

Art is sacred. Art is fun, art is best when it's one-on-one.

Slow down, Columbus, I tell myself.



Well, bye bye Newport, for now. You make me feel like Grace Kelly circa "High Society," one of my favorite movies of all time, in my convertible and scarf. Of course I enjoy more cheeseburgers and I am not driving on a sound stage.

I may post more tonight when I get home - I have plenty of notes on other films and whatnot that I'd love to include. Either way there will be something this coming Wednesday in the Mercury about the times we've had together, fair Newport. Maybe I'll write about my boys, Kevin and Horatio... not that I had a real conversation with either of them. But a girl can dream.

My boyfriend and perhaps bone-in ribeyes are waiting for me at home and I haven't seen him in sometime. And if I don't sign off now, the sun and the leaving here are going to prompt me to start plaintively quoting Brian Wilson, from "Pet Sounds."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home